Becoming an affiliate of theBay.com is easy and rewarding! Just provide a link from your site to theBay.com and you'll earn commissions on sales you send us.
- Earn a 5% commission on qualified sales
- Earn more with a high average basket size
- Robust array of merchandise
- Attract potential shoppers with your choice of banner ads, data feeds, coupons and text links.
Who can become a Hudson's Bay affiliate?
theBay.com welcomes all affiliates that operate English and French-language sites with Canadian traffic to join the program.
Why would your visitors want to visit theBay.com? As the online counterpart to Canada's leading department store, theBay.com offers a selection of merchandise that parallels its in-store offerings, including shoes, stylish accessories such as handbags and jewellery, women and men's designer brands, and items from the Hudson's Bay Company Collections.
- theBay.com also offers numerous exciting brands including Diane von Furstenberg, Polo Ralph Lauren, Swarovski, Material Girl, Michael Kors, and a wealth of others.
- theBay.com boasts customer appreciation offers, free shipping and many other incentives.
Affiliate Program Details
Our affiliate program is hosted on the Commission Junction network. We have a dedicated affiliate management team to help you place links, banners and tools on your websites, blogs and newsletters. Also, as an affiliate of theBay.com program on Commission Junction, you will have the convenience of easily accessing detailed traffic and earning reports, sales tracking information, and other helpful tools to manage and optimize your campaigns.
The Hudson's Bay logo is a trusted, Canadian icon that is hugely recognized. As the portrait of Canada's oldest department store, its influence on the retail landscape is deeply rooted in the Canadian tradition.
In addition, we offer you many promotional tools to help attract potential shoppers:
- banner ads
- data feeds
- text links